Strong, Effective Solutions for All Employment Law Matters
You devoted many years to education and training for your job. You had high hopes for your career. At the very least, you assumed your employer or co-workers would treat you with the respect and dignity you deserved. Instead, you experienced race or gender discrimination, sexual harassment, denial of medical leave, or another example of employment discrimination or harassment.
At the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez, an experienced employment lawyer will fight hard to find justice for victims of discrimination and harassment. We will treat you respectfully and protect your rights, in and out of court. We will thoroughly investigate your case and aggressively litigate in your best interests.
Miguel S. Ramirez spent nearly a decade working on behalf of large employers, insurance companies and other corporate clients at some of the best known national law firms. The insights he gained can now be used to benefit you.
Contact Los Angeles employment law attorney Miguel S. Ramirez for a free initial consultation. Call (213) 426-2118 or (909) 456-8830.
If You Have Been Discriminated Against at Your Job, Miguel S. Ramirez Can Help
Please contact our law firm immediately if you have been a target of:
- Employment discrimination — based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin or sexual preference
- Sexual harassment — an employer's failure to prevent harassment by your supervisors or co-workers
- Wrongful termination and discharge — resulting from discrimination, sexual harassment, a hostile work environment or the denial of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) time away from your employment
- Retaliation and whistleblower Claims — for reporting illegal mistreatment experienced or witnessed on the job
- Medical and disability leave denials — by a supervisor or employer who is insensitive to your health or injury issues
- Wage and overtime disputes — with an employer that takes advantage of your willingness to work, but fails to deliver the compensation you are owed
Throughout your association with the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez, you will have easy access to an attorney by phone and e-mail. We will update you on every phase of your case and can provide direct service in Spanish, without the assistance of an interpreter.
Contact a California Job Discrimination Lawyer Today
For straight talk and work that get results in work harassment and discrimination cases, contact the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez. Your first consultation is free of charge. Call (213) 426-2118 or (909) 456-8830 today.
We serve clients in Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County and the surrounding areas of Southern California, including the San Fernando Valley and Inland Empire.