Miguel Salvador Ramirez
You worked hard at your job. You played by the rules. You helped your employer prosper in a competitive economy. You deserved better than being subjected to discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, denial of a medical leave, or a refusal to pay wages owed.
For those and all other critical employment legal issues, the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez, can help. A skilled attorney will fight hard to protect workers' rights throughout southern California, including the San Fernando Valley and Inland Empire.
Miguel S. Ramirez has practiced law for nearly 20 years. In that time, he has practiced with a commitment to diligently representing his clients and delivering one-on-one personal service. His background representing large employers and other corporate clients at large national law firms has taught him how business owners, management, and their legal counsel think. He is ready to use that knowledge to your benefit.
- Employment 100%
- Stanford Law School, Stanford, California
- J.D. - 2000
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- M.P.P. - 1996
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Labor and Employment Law Section of the State Bar of California, Member
- Attorney at Law