Strong Advocacy For California Workers
If you have been the target of race or gender discrimination at your job, or if reporting it has resulted in any form of retaliation, you should speak with the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez right away. Mr. Ramirez has nearly 20 years of legal experience – and zero tolerance for the way you are being mistreated by co-workers or your employer.
You should not have to consider quitting or changing professions because of sexual harassment you experienced or witnessed or other employment abuses. You should be able to perform your work free from retaliation at the workplace, and your employer should not refuse to pay wages and overtime owed to you.
You can take a stand against these kinds of injustices. Miguel S. Ramirez will fight alongside you. He has litigated employment law matters from the business owner’s perspective. He can anticipate the strategies of large corporations and their legal counsel. Any mistreatment you have received at your workplace warrants our immediate attention. Contact our law offices today at 213-975-0003 for a free consultation.
We Stand Up For Your Employment Rights
At the Law Offices of Miguel S. Ramirez, employment law is all we do. We apply our legal knowledge and client commitment to protecting your rights for all workplace issues, including:
- Employment discrimination in hiring, firing or the workplace
- Discrimination on the basis of race or color
- Discrimination on the basis of gender
- Age discrimination (over age 40)
- Disability discrimination and failure to accommodate disability
- Workplace sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims
- Wrongful termination (bring fired for illegal reasons)
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Medical disability and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wage and hour claims such as unpaid overtime
- Discrimination on the basis of national origin
- Discrimination on the basis of religion
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
One-On-One Attention And Fierce Representation
At large law firms, you can feel lost in the crowd – a mere case number instead of a human being with real problems, aspirations and objectives. We are committed to giving your important employment matter the personal attention it deserves. That personalized service includes maximum availability, flexible meeting schedules, free initial consultations and consultations in Spanish.
Miguel S. Ramirez counsels employment law clients in the greater Los Angeles metro area, including Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties, as well as the Inland Empire. You can come to us with any employment matter.